Is your Trend Micro antivirus subscription expired? Want to renew the program’s subscription? If yes, then read further. In this blog, you will learn about the procedure of renewing the services on your device.
You can also reach for help by dialing Trend Micro Helpline Number Australia 1800-870-079. The team will help you to reactivate the service thus, ensuring the security of device.
Follow the below guidelines accordingly:
Through Trend Micro Account: For renewing license or subscription, perform the following-
- Access you antivirus account.
- Click ‘Sign In’ after entering email address and password.
- Tap on ‘Renew Now’ button available next to the software which you want to reactivate. This will redirect you to the Online Store from where you can purchase the renewal.
- Then follow the directions for completing the process.
Mobile Security for Android and iPhone or iPad-Android:
- On your mobile phone, click on ‘Mobile Security’.
- Tap ‘Menu’.
- Click on ‘Renew/ Activate’ and then ‘Renew Now’.
- Now, select the desired subscription. You can select between 1 year and 2 year. Tap on ‘Purchase’.
- Enter the required details in the appropriate fields.
- Tap on ‘Complete Purchase’.
For iPhone or iPad user:
- For opening the app, press on Trend Micro Mobile Security.
- Go to Settings. Select ‘Renew/ Activate’ available within Account and Subscription.
- Select the preferred option i.e. 1 year and 2-year plan.
- Once you have renewed the app, you will get the following emails-
- Online Registration from Trend Micro
- Order Confirmation from Apple Store
For more details, reach experts of Trend Micro Support Australia
If you are looking for more information regarding the above processor encountering any other technical problem with the antivirus then contact professionals for help. You can contact them by dialing toll-free Trend Micro Support Number 1800-870-079 and you will be connected with the expert directly. We assure you with the appropriate solution and can contact us anytime as we are here to help you round the clock.
Read Also: Unable to Stop Trend Micro from Scanning