Once you have removed G-data antivirus product from your device and restart the system, you will notice some of the records will stay same in the registry and will block the installation of Kaspersky. In such a situation, you will have to ensure you uninstall the G-data software before installing the antivirus.
For removing the third party software you can also use Microsoft Windows tools. When you delete the third party software by using Microsoft Windows tools from the computer system, the ‘Program Files’ folder might have the remnants of earlier installed antivirus software versions. If the folder still has files or folders of previous antivirus applications, remove them and then reinstall the Kaspersky product again.
You can also consult the experts of Kaspersky Support Australia team for more details about the same.
Follow the below instruction for removing the software by using AVCleaner:
If you have tried to delete the G-data product and were not successful, the Setup Wizard will ask you to delete the incompatible software manually. You can use a special tool for deleting the products:
- First, you need to download the AVCleaner.
- Reboot your computer system in the Safe mode.
- Now, for accessing the utility tool, double-click on the AVCleaner_int.exe.
- Then click on ‘Select All’ option from the ‘AV-Cleaner’ window for selecting all the files which you would like to delete. Then tap on ‘Delete’ option.
- The process of registry keys deletion’ will take some time to complete. You will see ‘Found Objects’ field empty. For closing down the application click on ‘Cancel’ option for complete uninstallation of the G-data software and reboot the computer system.
The above direction will help you in removing the previous antivirus.
Reach Kaspersky Technical Support Number Australia for any query at 1800-870-079
If you are encountering any issue with the above procedure or any other technical glitch with the antivirus then it is recommended to consult the team of experts. You can easily contact them at Kaspersky Customer Support Phone Number 1800-870-079 and discuss all your concerns with them. The team will help you through the recovery process.