Securing devices and data is very important especially in a business setup. And picking the right antivirus for protecting the device is really important as it should have all the crucial and advanced features you are looking for. Avast Antivirus is popular software available on computers and phones. It secures you against the viruses and malware without hampering the performance of the device. You can use it for while playing games while turning on the game mode and the software will run in the background without disturbing the game.
You can also get in touch with our team if you need assistance with the installation process. Dial our Avast toll-free number 1800-870-079 and talk to us directly.
Follow the given steps to install Avast Antivirus on Windows:
- As a user, log in to your Windows with the administrator’s permissions. Make sure no other application or antivirus is running on your computer system.
- To download the Avast Free Antivirus set up file tap on the button available below. Save it in a familiar folder on your PC (All files are saved in your Downloads folder).
- Right click on the downloaded setup file and then tap on the ‘Run as administrator’ available in the context menu.
- Tap on ‘Yes’ if ‘User Account Control’ dialog box appears for the permission. If you are using old version of Windows then click on ‘Continue’.
- Want to make changes in the default setup language, tap on the current language available on the top right corner of the window. Then tap on the ‘Install’ for proceeding ahead with the default installation process.
- Now wait till the setup installs the Avast antivirus on your computer system.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button appearing on the screen available beneath the message ‘You’re protected’.
- Select the relevant options according to the preferences if you are asked to secure your mobile phone. You can also tap on ‘X’ icon to close down the screen.
The antivirus software is now installed on computer system and ready to utilize. But some of the programs might not function properly until you restart the device. You can access the Avast user interface through the system tray icon on Window’s taskbar.
If you are encountering any issue with any of the above steps or facing any technical glitch with the program then reach us for help. Dial Avast Helpline Number Australia 1800-870-079 and discuss your issues. We are here to guide you round the clock.